Public Computer Print Cost Recovery
Print cost recovery sets limits on the number of pages patrons can print. This reduces paper and toner waste. Print charges can be assessed for printing services based on your criteria.
Print jobs can be automatically cancelled when a patron record indicates insufficient funds or overdue fines. Patrons can deposit monies to their account prior to printing and each print job can be deducted from their existing account balance.
Staff can delete any print jobs before they are printed. Patrons can deposit monies to their account prior to printing and each print job can be deducted from their existing account balance. Coin and credit card hardware is also available.
- Limit number of print jobs
- Disable printing when money is owed
- Patron confirms and accepts print charges for each print job prior to printing
- Supports an unlimited number of print queues
- Automatically enforces printing limits
- Supports different charge amounts based on printer type
- Staff can override all pending print jobs and charges
- All printers monitored and controlled
- Paper and printer toner waste is minimized
- Automates patron print charges and payments
- Provides patron printer usage statistics and audit reports