CYBRARIAN® Events Calendar is a time-management and scheduling calendar service.
- Users can create and edit events on desktops and on the web.
- Includes options for Event type and time.
- Event locations can also be added.
- Display dates of Holidays and Special Occasions.
- Users can create and edit Events.
- Events have a set Start time and Stop time, with an option for an All-day Event.
- Users can create Recurring Events with options for Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Yearly frequency.
- Users can select frm 12 different Themes.
- Events are viewable in different formats including Day, Week, or Month.
- Locations can be added for an Event's place.
- Users can Import events from a different calendar application, with notable support for Microsoft Outlook.
Getting Started Importing Your Calendar
Few people start their calendars with a blank slate. If you've been using a different calendar application, such as Outlook, you can need to import your data.